stihl ms 211 problems

See the Best Petrol Chainsaws in 2020 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au. Got this piece 2 weeks ago and 2 times already was in dealers repair. Never got more than 15mins runtime out of it. Very poor unit .. extremely poor customer service. First time using the saw and on the 3rd tank of gas, vibration caused the clip-on cover to come loose ... poor design. Powered by a low-emission engine, this chainsaw features a preseparation air filtration system— extending the cleaning life of the air filter so you have less maintenance. Practisch gereedschap voor de STIHL MS 171, MS 181, MS 192 C, MS 211, MS 231, MS 241, MS 251. I bought this in march 2017 to clear a 1000 square metre block of land prior to building. Stihl Ms 211 C Chainsaw reviews: Bad oil cap. The Stihl MS 290 chainsaw is a useful tool for working around the house, particularly when landscaping. Whilst under warranty I returned my ms211 to Stihl as it would not start.The cage on the main bearing had failed destroying the main bearing and as a consequence the flywheel came in contact with the ignition module hence it would not run.The mechanic at the dealership decided it was not a warranty item as he found " a white milky solution " in the crank case indicating water.I explained this was as a result of me degreasing and washing the saw just prior to delivering it to Stihl. I had a great 210 for several years, but this 211 is terrible for r... estarting. Ms211c. With no evidence at all to suggest its my fault: Stihl made themselves judge, jury and executioner saying they felt no drive to do anything to help make it right. Thank You for Your Reply! Reminds me of VW............ Stihl MS 261 / MS 261 C-Q / MS 261 C-M / MS 261 C-MQ. Mixed feelings with this saw. Too much complicated service, said chain is not sharp and it;s after 20 minutes of work total. Have had my 211 for 7 plus year in the car travelling Australia. I am hoping stihl has kept up its quality eg mates hand me down 009 still going strong. Review #1612820 is a subjective opinion of poster. Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform! Sat all summer, dragged it out sutumn 2018 and away it went.Always running premium fuel with stihl 40:1 mos and stihl bar oil. get rid of it even if you drop $100. Maybe total of 15-20 hours over five years. There are smaller Stihl mini boss, but would not go any smaller than 211 mini boss. I purchased a Stihl MS 211c chainsaw from Ace Hardware. Got 10 minutes out of it. Found out this chainsaw is a lemon. 62. General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. Only problem I’ve had is leaking bar oil but seems to be a problem with STIHL these days. Cold starts are good, but cannot get a restart on hot days no matter what is tried. Om de ketting op te spannen en om van ketting, zaagblad en bougie te wisselen Versies Prijs. Bonjour, J\u0019aimerai avoir des avis sur cette tronçonneuse Stihl ms 211 que j\u0019utiliserai occasionnellement mais régulièrement si je l\u0019achète. Would start ok and idle rough but would blog out when you tried to pull the throttle trigger while using premium 50:1 mix... until it finally warmed up. Was said should be buying only Stihl premium mix, like Stihl is making gasoline or what? Time will tell, I have got the 4 year warranty as long as I get serviced within 2 years. Find the latest information on any product recalls from STIHL A new ms211 is $599. Went down after 15 minutes of work, repaired in dealers shop, got back and same story. I wasted nearly a half hour trying to get it restarted. Advanced engine technology and a value price are just some of the things the MS 211 STIHL chainsaw has to offer. Order your Stihl Part T The smaller size really comes in handy for stump removal, and the newer engine has about half as much exhaust fumes to breath in. MS 211 C chainsaw pdf manual download. Using the plug spanner/screwdriver tool that comes with chainsaw to remove the NUT on the White Cover just behind the chain , Remove White Cover (make sure chain brake is off) .. with White Cover removed you can remove chain and get sharpened or replace = remember cutting edge faces forward on TOP side of chain bar when replacing new chain.. after installing sharp/new chain reinstall White Cover = do nut firm BUT NOT tight , use same tool to adjust chain , Finely do nut tight. I don't have alot of experience with chainsaws but have found the stihl ms211 easy enough to use. Cannot lock on throttle or hold choke in middle starting throttle position. After 1/2 tank of gas it refused to start again. Taking it into stihl to find out whats going on, other than this issue the saw is a breeze to use, perfect for female use with the no brainer auto choke & easy pull start. It has never restarted well on a hot restart. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships. By beginning 2017, it had been returned to dealership twice - starter problems and bar nuts coming undone midway through operation. Occasional User Advanced engine technology and a value price are just some of the things the MS 211 STIHL chainsaw has to offer. Met zijn zwaardlengte van 35 cm kan de … Guess what, started finally then ran for 5-7 minutes stopped and, wait for it, wouldn't start again. Description. We go camping a lot, which means you can’t go without a camp fire, and to have a camp fire you need wood, which means you need a strong chainsaw. Would advise you all to avoid like the plague -. I have not treaded the saw the best and it’s had a hard life but I can not fault the machine. De STIHL MS 211 verbruikt 20 procent minder brandstof en produceert 70 procent minder uitlaatgassen dan de even sterke STIHL tweetaktmotoren zonder 2-MIX-technologie. I don't have alot of experience with chainsaws but have found the stihl ms211 easy enough to use. Waste of money. I have 8 Stihl chainsaws and one still going since 1986 . Always used Stihl oils etc. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. Another starter problem, cord chewed up during operation, caused me to contact head office. Very clear and … Both saws are not dependable like my former 170 and 210 models. Took it home about two weks later and just second time i used it same thing ran for about 5 minutes stopped and wouldnt start. €349,-Powertools.nl (494) STIHL kettingzaag MS211 30cm PM3 op benzine.Kettingzagen van STIHL zijn de meest bekende gebruikte en berouwbare kettingzagen. The Stihl MS 181 is a light and low-vibration chain saw. That worked until noon when it began getting very hot in the low 90's and even then with the best fuel it took 10 minutes to restart. Compared to all other saws I have used the MS 211 is the worst. Cost over $1000 in time and petrol to try get it fixed. So much for Stihl quality! Review #1612860 is a subjective opinion of poster. The 211 has already had the coil and carburetor replaced, but still not any good. Soon I will buy a farm boss so that I have a large and small saw for the firewood duties.Don't believe all you read, Stihl is the market leader for a reason. The saw did not restart after only using 1/2 tank of gas. I have tried all the special fuels and even the latest Stihl fuel that smells like VMPA Naphtha. After cooling down, same thing all over again.This was all on the 1st day using the saw ... very disappointed the direction Stihl has went with their quality ... which was the reason I decided to buy Stihl to begin with. Whilst under warranty I returned my ms211 to Stihl as it would not start. De MS211 serie zijn de alround kettingzagen multifunctioneel inzetbaar, en dankzij de verschillende uitvoeren heb je altijd de jusite kettingzaag voor de juiste klus. Machine was used appropriately, stored well, well maintained, used about once a fortnight at best. Depending on the model concerned, the following pictograms may be on your machine. Guess what, started finally then ran for 5-7 minutes stopped and, wait for it, wouldn't start again. What happened? Trashing it in favour of a cheaper saw - only 'domestic' use - don't care if it only lasts a year! It doesn't have more than 15 hours of use on it. 4 months and $600 later - its broken. He did have one problem when stihl dealer filled fuel without oil for sales demo. After cooling down, same thing all over again. I use up to 3 chains per ute load. Just emptied the oil out at the end of each use and had no troubles. Its cut many loads of wood, hopefully this bar oil issue can be sorted out. We are processing your message. I have had my MS 211 C-BE for a little over a year. Purchased in January 2013 at Stihl Dealer for A$600.00. © 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. Introduction, Specifications, Troubleshooting Attachments, Clutch, Engine, Ignition, Starter, Servicing, Controls, Fuel System, Special Tools. 62. De kettingzaag is voorzien van een zijdelingse kettingspanner voor het veilig en eenvoudig opspannen van de ketting. J\u0019ai une maison de tic area clean around chain oil outlet when swapping chains to keep bar lubed up. That said mine hammers away all day without issue and with reasonable power for its size. MY MS 180 will fire up for several seconds and then stop. Biggest thing is finding tr here's no oil adjustment on the ms211, the oilholes are cleared, still no freaking oil! Practisch gereedschap voor de STIHL MS 171, MS 181, MS 192 C, MS 211, MS 231, MS 241, MS 251. Used to cut up fire wood and pruning trees more recently. My saw starts easily every time. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. All parts and spares are geninue Stihl and come with full manufacturer guarantees, and ready for a quick dispatch straight to your door. THe old Stihl saw that it is replacing had no such issues and I have meanwhile bought also a Stihl Arbor saw which is a magnitude better then the MS 211 but the same... price. Great on redgum, but issues with chain oil feeder. Several months ago, I stored it away after dumping out the fuel. Took back to dealer who said it needed a new "air butterfly assembly" according to the invoice. Keep plas...Read more, Great little female friendly saw.Purchases new late winter 2017. I only use for firewood , old dry clean hard wood, alot of my cutting needs doing from both sides (16in bar and 26in timber). I have other saws , Partner s 65 , Stihl 038 magnum , I wanted a smaller size saw so I bought the Stihl ms 211 c be , used for cutting firewood, has enough power , good on fuel , I threw the Picco Duro chain away ,It starts easy , not to heavy , the e start is very easy to use it works well , very easy chain removal and adjustment no tools needed , would buy again . Om de ketting op te spannen en om van ketting, zaagblad en bougie te wisselen Versies Prijs. Had it serviced twice but still leaks. I also have a 180 and it has the same problem with hot restarts. Advanced engine technology and a value price are just some of the things the STIHL MS 211 chainsaw has to offer. Took it to another shop, its been their 8 days and they haven't touch it. Recently cut down a big gum then into pieces, it worked its butt off for 3 days without an issue. Stihl MS 211 C-BE Kettingzaag 30 cm 35 cm . Starts ok most times but does have low down lag or flat spot on start up and needs the revs kept right up to it right from the start or tends to stall. Pictograms The meanings of the pictograms attached to or embossed on the machine are explained in this manual. Been back to the shop some 9 times. View online or download Stihl MS 211 C-BE Instruction Manual $699 later Stihls do not want to no about it. Peter To give Dad something he actually loves - and uses daily - read on for a list of Christmas gift ideas on Dad's secret wish list. So I used this machine again today, first time it has been used since it was returned from dealer. Pissed Consumer © 2020 All Also the vibrations are quite severe and the choke arangement is just cheaply made. Motorzaag Stihl MS 211 C-BE Vermogen : 2,3 pk / 1,7 kw Cilinderinhoud : 35,2 cm³ Gewicht : 4,3 kg Ketting : 3/8 pm Zaagbladlengte : 30 cm Extra : Ook leverbaar met 35 cmMaar met kettingsnelspanner en snelstartsysteem ErgoStart Then when it got running it would not take the fuel. I have 8 Stihl chainsaws and one still going since 1986 . I have a Stihl MS 290 chain saw that has a starting problem. Mixed feelings with this saw. It has never restarted well on a hot restart. I should never have traded them in! 4 months and $600 later - its broken. However, this can be a tricky feat if your mum hasn’t told you what kind of gift she’d be happy with. When operated correctly, the Stihl MS 290 will start without problem. Replaced item fine. I've had a few instances where I felt like it was underpowered, but that was more the fault of a dull chain, and I had a small learning curve with the starting procedure. Met een zwaardlengte van 40 centimeter is deze kettingzaag goed voor het vellen van bomen met een diameter van 30 centimeter en het zagen van haardhout en houtconstructies. So why are Stihls still selling them. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Compared to all other saws I have used the MS 211 is the worst. Needs some throttle to start so need a third hand to hold throttle.Leaks oil when not operating. I think this saw is designed for the occasional user, which I am. The only other person to view the engine was the WA Stihl rep, who I understand has no mechanical qualifications has refused warranty, but as a peace offering, if I was to sign a letter agreeing this problem was not a warranty issue then Stihl would repair the machine for only $400 . It was mostly mallee gum hardwoods. So much for Stihl quality!Took it back to the shop and was spoken to quite aggressively and told its my fault and nothing they would do. Even for an experienced person it has starting problems. Robinvale, Australia. Took back to dealer who put in "fresh fuel" and said it worked fine. Had an MS211C for 16 months. The MS 211 PDF manual has very detailed diagrams and descriptions. THe old Stihl saw that it is replacing had no such issues and I have meanwhile bought also a Stihl Arbor saw which is a magnitude better then the MS 211 but the same...Read more. Powered by a low-emission engine, this chainsaw features a pre-separation air filtration system— extending the cleaning life of the air filter so you have less maintenance. Stihl MS 211 kettingzaag 30cm. Even for an experienced person it has starting problems. Treated very poorly by the local dealership. MS 211 C-BE Mini Boss® Chainsaw with Easy2Start Chainsaw Safety Guide Whether you’re a professional or an occasional user, you can never be too safe when it comes to operating any kind of power tool, particularly high performance tools like chainsaws. Your trust is our top concern. Needs some throttle to start so need a third hand to hold throttle. I bought this in march 2017 to clear a 1000 square metre block of land prior to building. It would restart after several attempts, but die before I could reach the trigger to gun the engine. Repeatedly came loose. https://www.stihlusa.com/products/chain-saws/homeowner-saws/ms211 First time using the saw and on the 3rd tank of gas, vibration caused the clip-on cover to come loose ... poor design. Purchased in March 2020 at prompt mower service hornsby for A$599.00. They replaced with new one but he had to convince them that he had not filled tank since he bought...Read more. It's going back to the dealer tomorrow for the 3rd time. I bought this to cut up fire wood and cleanup the occasional fallen trees on a small block, 2acres. put it away for the summer and now I am cutting red gum for my wood fire as winter approaches.. Cannot lock on throttle or hold choke in middle starting throttle position. Stihl MS 211 C-BE Pdf User Manuals. Although dealership has a vehicle and my current mode of transport is a motorcycle, they refuse to collect the saw, even though first two times I dropped it off via vehicle. ... Read more. MS 171, MS 181, MS 181 C, MS 211, MS 211 C English 2 This Instruction Manual refers to a STIHL chain saw, also called a machine in this Instruction Manual. 26 aanbiedingen in november - Koop en verkoop stihl ms 211 eenvoudig op Marktplaats Lokale aanbiedingen - Ga ervoor! longer bar and bigger chain in the near future. Needed to cut enough easy pieces on backyard saving on removal of debris after landscapers...indeed got only problems. It would restart after several attempts, but die before I could reach the trigger to gun the engine. Would start ok and idle rough but would blog out when you tried to pull the throttle trigger while using premium 50:1 mix... until it finally warmed up. Ook voor ondersteuning en handleiding per email. I've been told recently t … read more put it away for the summer and now I am cutting red gum for my wood fire as winter approaches.. I was not happy with the saw or the tech support I received. ed main bearing and seal, water could enter the crankcase. I have had my MS 211 C-BE for a little over a year. Also for: Ms 211. I will not purchase another Stihl product. I plan on getting a ...Read more. So now it goes back to the dealer, have called Stihl Australia demanding either refund or replacement, but why would anybody want another Stihl MS211 ???? Starts easy and runs hard. Find all the parts you need for your Stihl Chainsaw MS 211 at RepairClinic.com. I continued use for another tank of gas and it refused to start again. To clarify. Seems good on fuel, half a ute load of iron bark for half a tank. Our new Stihl MS 211 chainsaw is about to turn a year old. I bought this to cut up fire wood and cleanup the occasional fallen trees on a small block, 2acres.My father has one of these with hole borer attachment, that he has used without problem, to complete a number of fencing jobs. Not happy jan. Rockingham WA, I have 8 Stihl chainsaws and one still going since 1986 . AliceButtress. (not my first 2-stroke machine). Stihl MS 211 C-BE Easy2Start Mini Boss (Petrol Chainsaw): 2.3 out of 5 stars from 9 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. etc. STIHL MS 211 | Full Specifications: Maximum noise level: 113, Vibrations front handle: 3.5, Vibrations rear handle: 3.5, Weight: 4.3, Bar I had a great 210 for several years, but this 211 is terrible for r...Read more, Is a small size with plenty of power if using a fresh sharp chain. Stihl ms 171, ms 181, ms 211 chain saw service Click here,Instant Download >> This is the complete factory service repair workshop manual for the Stihl MS 171, MS 181, MS 211 Chain Saw.This Service Manual has easy Ms 211 c-be - stihl The MS 211 C-BE chainsaw has it all. Besides i pay $ out of my pocket to fix it. What can we help you with? Just like it was back in the 1970's Stihl is still the best chainsaw and Harleys are still the best bikes. 6 weeks to know i have to pay to repair a lemon. +also make sure small black steel bracket fits into brake handle while refitting the White Cover , Be carefull handling chain = very easy to cut yourself. That saw had a few new bars and chains as spares left over so I bought a MS 211 which uses these bars and chains as well. I my opinion they have engineered the MS 211 the way it is , because if their products are all too good they cant sell the premium chainsaws any more. Brought this saw new late 2016. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Only issue ive had is its hard to start if it runs to an empty tank, keep the tank fueled its no issues.Top issue is bar oil, usually round 1:1 ratio, noticed it was running hot, top of the bar went blue meaning cooling issue / low oil. View and Download Stihl MS 211 C safety manual online. Rights Reserved, You Are About to Contact PissedConsumer.com. I only use for firewood , old dry clean hard wood, alot of my cutting needs doing from both sides (16in bar and 26in timber). These do not influence our content moderation policies in any way, though ProductReview.com.au may earn commissions for products/services purchased via affiliate links. Further details in the disclaimer. Buy A Stihl MS211 Spare part or Replacement part for your chainsaw and Fix Your Machine Today. We have manuals, guides and of course parts for common MS 211 problems. Since many mothers tend to spout selfless phrases like ‘please don’t spend any money on me,’ Christmas is a great opportunity to spoil your Mum. a 26in log cut 14in long weight is about 40kg = lucky I have 40 ton petrol spliter.I cut at least 4 ute loads a winter - around 5ton of timber and the Stihl 211 can handle it , using sharp chains, Clear oil/petrol tanks are good to see levels.Only complaint I do find is the air filter cover keeps coming loose/undone when saw is working hard. Naast het vellen van bomen tot 30cm wordt de Stihl MS 211 kettingzaag wordt ook veel gebruikt in de bouw voor het zagen van houtconstructies. I had to learn how to start it when cold, seems to be a common thing. That said mine hammers away all day without issue and with reasonable power for its size. The saw did this with ease and literally has paid for itself on this job. The tech replaced it. I think it is getting vapor locked as cold starts are good. I tried using it again and it did not seem to run well. Ms 211 review just bought a stihl ms 211 chainsaw today. Powered by a low-emission engine, this chainsaw features a preseparation air filtration system— extending the cleaning life of the air filter so you have less maintenance. If you really want to see how good a company is find out how well they deal with warranty. Is a small size with plenty of power if using a fresh sharp chain. Dealer says its "normal"!Very light use. Post Jul 15, 2010 #1 2010-07-15T15:22. Oil was running at 1:1/2, pulled it apart and gave it all another clean & sharpen & service. That worked until noon when it began getting very hot in the low 90's and even then with the best fuel it took 10 minutes to restart. First time used it ran for about 5 minutes stopped and wouldnt start. AliceButtress. my earlier Stihl mini boss (14in bar) worked hard for 10yrs without any faults =chains/bar only. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. I have both! I'm 60 years old, my first part time job was in a motorbike and chainsaw shop. Under certain conditions, particularly if the chainsaw is used regularly and not maintained, you will have trouble starting the Stihl MS … I have tried all the special fuels and even the latest Stihl fuel that smells like VMPA Naphtha. I brought the saw in for an adjustment and the tech managed to get it to run, but did not seem to have any idea what the problem was. When he got it home it failed after 5 min. Been using chainsaws for past 40 years, first and last time i buy a Stihl, stick to the Huskies !!! It was mostly mallee gum hardwoods. Review #891705 is a subjective opinion of poster. I have replaced the carb. This mini boss fits in the back of the ute and doesn’t take up any space, can cut through a 16” bit of wood like butter, minimal maintenance makes this thing a dream to use. Contacted ACCC and now a claim will be processed through them. problem is oil cap does not seal oil run out all over you should revise oil cap,or replace oil tank and cap with new still, got 4 oil cap this summer used saw 4or5 times oil cap leaks and falls out, Original review posted by user Aug 05, 2019. That saw had a few new bars and chains as spares left over so I bought a MS 211 which uses these bars and chains as well. Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! It's screwed. Stihl MS 180 Oiling problems. En dat is niet voor niets, Stihl werkt altijd de nieuwste technologie en onwikkeling. There is no way that a company with the chain saw experience of Stihl can not make the MS 211 a peformer. Soon I will buy a farm boss so that I have a large and small saw for the firewood duties. To date, this saw has presented with 3 major problems although limited use by a certified operator. So I used this machine again today, first time it has been used since it was returned from dealer. So much for Stihl customer service! it. De STIHL MS 180 is een instapmodel met een flink vermogen en heel geschikt voor het zagen van haardhout. It failed the vacuum check, the carburetor was defective. Then it is very difficult to re-start it (until it goes cold?). Similar opinion? It was in the shot in July 2018 for that work and it going back again tomorrow. Bought only 6 weeks ago took it out to cut wood.within 10 minutes it conked out under warranty. When it fires up and I can catch it in time I can rev it up with little problem, but as soon as I release the throttle the motor stops. Of course with a fail...Read more. I brought the saw back and asked for the Stihl 29 point engine check. Stihl MS 211 Service Workshop Manual Contents. Compared to all other saws I have used the MS 211 is the worst. That saw had a few new bars and chains as spares left over so I bought a MS 211 which uses these bars and chains as well. Bought this new on recommendation of Stihl dealer. Starts ok most times but does have low down lag or flat spot on start up and needs the revs kept right up to it right from the start or tends to stall. I was told the saw was fine. Blade looked after and sharpened, oiled, lubricated, appropriate petrol mix and high quality oils, etc. Ms 211 review just bought a stihl ms 211 chainsaw todayI was talked into getting this model at the stihl shopI have been reading some reviews on this modelShould i take it back to the shop ?before i use it and exchange it for a different model, YESSSS maybe try a hitachi or huski or oliomac ??? Do you have something to say about Stihl? No one wants to deal with this saw because its under warranty. Now oil has stoppe...Read more. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. The blade is easy to sharpen and adjust. Then when it got running it would not take the fuel. The Stihl service manager in Melbourne is too busy to return my call. Also the vibrations are quite severe and the choke arangement is just cheaply made. Stihl refuse to replace or refund.

Rome Temperature By Month, Egg Stroller Problems, Argyll And Bute Food Hygiene, Fiscal And Monetary Policy Quiz, Candida Diet Pecan Pie, Is Welch's Jelly Halal, Corporal Sterling New Vegas, Nerve Plant Buy, Architecture Pay Rates Australia,

Filed under: Uncategorized

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *
Name *
Email *
Website