smirnoff whipped cream vodka

Most orders ship within 24 hours $12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order. Skip to … USA: (FL) Tarpon Springs . Vodka: Smirnoff Whipped Cream Made with the essence of whipped cream flavors and vodka distilled from the finest grains and filtered in a unique process. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, Plainfield, Illinois, United States $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml. Smirnoff, the number one selling premium vodka in the world, described by The New York Times as lean and ultra smooth, with pleasing texture. See more ideas about Smirnoff, Vodka drinks, Fun drinks. Method. DrinkiQ.com. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. Either way this does oddly taste like a strawberry shortcake. It's like drinking a strong beer, only far more delicious! I used homemade frozen vanilla yogurt and Smirnoff Whipped Vodka. Baked Alaska or crispy creme brulee crust, with a distinct coconut vibe, instead of Reddy Whip. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka Flavored Vodka Whipped Cream | 1. How does this food fit into your daily goals? Amount is based on available nutrient data. Offers are available in other locations The most recent global average price we have for Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka is $12 USD (October 2020) Produced in the United States. Smirnoff Whipped Cream is infused with the confectionery taste of whipped cream for a light and decadent taste. United States, Whipped Cream. $13.99 $9.99. I threw in a dollop of cream cheese frosting in the blender and it made it even tastier. 30% alc/vol. Please be aware price and availability are subject to change. Top with whipped cream. I used fresh frozen strawberries omitted the ice and I used Amaretto only. 0 %--Protein. The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product. For me, I think that it could use double the vodka and a couple more strawberries but as is, I enjoyed it very much. Like someone else I also switched vanilla frozen yogurt for ice cream used haagan daaz brand. 360 Vodka - Double Chocolate, Glazed Donut; Burnett's Vodka - Hot Cinnamon, Orange Cream, Sugar Cookie, Whipped Cream; Pinnacle Vodka - Pinnacle's offerings are continually changing though they are the top brand for dessert vodkas. Info. The Creamy Sunset is a red cocktail made from Smirnoff Whipped Cream vodka, sour mix, pineapple juice, grenadine and whipped cream, and served in a chilled cocktail glass. But switching up your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish. The Mango Cream is a clear colored shot made from Smirnoff whipped cream vodka, Smirnoff mango vodka, sour mix and mango, and served in a chilled shot glass. The most recent global average price we have for Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka is $12 USD (September 2020) Clear filter. I made a couple changes. Congrats! Made with No. 476 calories; protein 5.2g 10% DV; carbohydrates 55.4g 18% DV; fat 17.5g 27% DV; cholesterol 68.4mg 23% DV; sodium 112.5mg 5% DV. Fresh Press The Fresh Press is a pink colored drink recipe made from Three Olives whipped cream vodka, club soda, lemon-lime soda and cranberry juice, and served over ice in a rocks glass. Pierre Smirnoff. Produced by the Smirnoff Co., Norwalk, CT. We love to mix these up any time of the year but even better on a hot summer day. It’s more caramelized sugar than whipped cream. The strawberries were frozen and hard to precisely measure. Unfortunately we do not have this information available regarding Smirnoff Kissed Caramel or Smirnoff Flavored Iced Cake Vodka. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/220193/strawberry-shortcake-drink I would also add a bit less amaretto. Find great drink recipes at www.smirnoff.com. I made 1/2 recipe to taste it. I wasn't in the mood to be really fancy so I didn't add whipped cream and now i regret it. 69 Cal. I doubled the strawberries....wanted it to be good and berry flavored.. 75L | USA | Same-Day Delivery Available | Curbside Pickup offered in the majority of stores Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka – Sure, I’ll buy that. Smooth, sweet and tastes like heaven. 69 / 2,000 cal left. Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. My boyfriend remarked that it tasted like strawberry cupcake batter. .the hands-down favorite. You won't be able to decide whether Smirnoff Whipped Cream tastes best in a shot, on the rocks or as a mixer. For our personal tastes we would use just a little less amaretto the next time. UPC. Combine all the ingredients but not the grenadine in a shaker. Whipped vodka is a simply a flavored vodka with a taste inspired by whipped cream. Smirnoff's award-winning taste is triple distilled, filtered 10 times, with 57 quality checks. 1 vodka. This was delicious! I did not have any amaretto in the house. Most orders ship within 24 hours $12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order. Smirnoff No. I am not a fan of vodka so I didn't use it other than that followed exact. 750 ml. sales tax. 21. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. Feb 6, 2019 - 0.5 oz Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka, 0.5 oz Baileys® Original Irish Cream Liqueur and 4 oz hot chocolate. Home > Shop > Liquor > Vodka > Flavored Vodka > Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka 750ml. Yuummy!! This is definitely tasty. EXCELLENT cocktail. I reduced the amaretto upon reading the other reviews. www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/alcohol. It would be too strong for me had I used the optional vodka. Combine Smirnoff Whipped Cream and coffee in a mug. This indulgent spirit tastes best with root beer, coffee, or ginger ale. Log Food. I skipped the ice. No actual whipping goes into its production, and whipped vodka is as clear as any plain version of the spirit. ex. Avg. I bought a tiny bottle of amaretto which I have never knowingly tasted and found it to be delicious. 0 %--Fat. ON SALE. Fat 67g--/ 67g left. Explore and try variety of signature classic vodka cocktail recipes including Moscow Mule, Cosmopolitan, Martini, & more with Smirnoff. Product Code. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka, Plainfield, Illinois, United States $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml. Go to shop B-21. sales tax. FL: Tarpon Springs . Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Since a single shot of that is the only liquor in the drink, it's extremely light and will shake up to just 6 percent ABV (12 proof). OJ and Cream The OJ and Cream is an orange colored drink recipe made from Burnett's whipped cream vodka, orange juice and pineapple juice, and served over ice in a rocks glass. Brought to America in 1939, it spearheaded the cocktail revolution in the U.S. as Americans were introduced to the versatility of “white whisky” in such drinks as the Caesar, Cosmopolitan, Kamikaze, Martini and the Moscow Mule. ¼ fluid ounce vanilla-flavored vodka (Optional). Go to shop B-21. Daily Goals. Please recycle. Stir well and top with whipped cream. Smirnoff Whipped Cream is Kosher Certified and gluten free. 1. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka. 0 %--Carbs. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka. Today, Smirnoff is the world’s best-selling vodka. "Regarding your inquiry, Smirnoff Twist of Whipped Cream does not use any animal by-products as ingredients, though it has not been vegan certified. Advertisement. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. 750ML. Who doesn't like strawberry shortcake? A Few Dessert Vodkas To Explore . Please select a store for online shopping. 082000757511. I just did a couple spoonfuls. Vodka infused with natural flavors. Price (ex-tax) $8 / 750ml. Case of 12 Btls . Perfect without it. Also from 'Smirnoff' producer (20+) Learn more. I did have banana liquer... i figured strawberry banana would be just as good....so I guess mine is more like banana split! A versatile flavor perfect for mixing with juices and a variety of specialty cocktails. I really liked this and will make it again. Smirnoff Gold Collection Cinnamon Flavoured Vodka. Serving Size : 1 oz. 2. This is a favorite girl's-night drink for me. This is off the HOOK. Smirnoff Whipped Cream is a low-proof vodka that's bottled at 60 proof. ex. Probably more of a flavoring than a mixed drink. Drink responsibly. How to Prepare. American Flavored Vodka, American Vodka, Vodkas, 750 mL, Diageo Americas, Group B, Smirnoff. At times they offer up five varieties of 'Whipped' vodkas and well over 40 flavors in total. WARNING: Drinking distilled spirits, beer, coolers, wine and other alcoholic beverages may increase cancer risk, and, during pregnancy, can cause birth defects.  For more information go to Apr 27, 2016 - Explore gwen peterman's board "Smirnoff Whipped Cream", followed by 164 people on Pinterest. © Copyright 2020, 20 Things to Cook This Month That Have Nothing to Do With Thanksgiving, 15 Vegan Muffin Recipes for Easy Breakfasts, 15 Comfort Food Dinners That Start With Creamy Alfredo Sauce, 2-Ingredient Snacks That Are Too Easy Not to Make, Use Your Stale Bread in These Savory Bread Puddings, 13 Spiked Apple Cider Cocktails to Celebrate the Season, 15 Comfort Food Casseroles Inspired by World Cuisines, 12 Recipes to Turn Extra Chicken into Healthy Main Dish Salads, 15 Ground Beef Soup Recipes for Easy Weeknight Dinners, Ground Turkey Slow Cooker Recipes for Easy Weeknight Meals, 11 Top Chicken Casseroles That Lean to the Healthy Side, 12 Classic Italian Recipes Made Easy in the Instant Pot, Nutrition Smirnoff Whipped Cream’s rich infused flavor allows for endless unique drink ideas. Join the waitlist to be emailed when this product becomes available. I used Edys 1/2 fat French vanilla ice cream. -> 1½ oz Smirnoff whipped cream flavored vodka-> 3 oz sour mix (sugar + lemon juice)-> 2 oz pineapple juice-> 1½ oz grenadine.-> Whipped cream to garnish. . Spirits shipped within FL only. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Delivery Options. You saved Strawberry Shortcake Drink to your. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. so so good! Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. Top with grenadine; 3. I didn't add the optional vodka as I just don't care for vodka. Smirnoff Whipped Cream is infused with the confectionery taste of whipped cream for a light and decadent taste. This was so good we're going to make blenders full of them for the 4th. Premium vodka ten times filtered. 77858. Smirnoff Whipped Cream. Smirnoff Whipped Cream is a whole new kind of vodka specialty: it feels smoother, tastes sweeter and smells wonderful. Protect your waistline, eat healthy, and conform to keto diet guidelines. 21 Red Label Vodka. Description. That said, it’s so sweet that any sense of “vodka” all … Garnish with whipped cream. Includes one 60 proof 750 mL bottle of Smirnoff Whipped Cream. Smirnoff - Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka. Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka 750ml | Uptown Spirits™ Get Smirnoff Whipped Cream Vodka 750ml delivered to your home or office. Most people won't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table. SKU: 822605 750 mL. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add the ice and shake and then pour into a glass. Smirnoff prides itself on bringing famous beverages to connoisseurs and newcomers alike, assuring the consistently great taste and quality expected from the makers of the World’s No. TY. found in. Calorie Goal 1,931 cal. Case of 12 Btls . I probably doubled the strawberries and vanilla extract too. Pour into a glass and garnish with whipped cream and a fresh strawberry. I will be making this again and again. Fitness Goals : Heart Healthy. Size. Discover low-carb, keto-friendly Smirnoff using the keto food search engine. Your source for rare whiskey, tequila, rum, and more! Cholesterol 300g--/ 300g left. Place thawed frozen strawberries, amaretto liqueur, vanilla ice cream, vanilla extract, crushed ice, and vanilla vodka into a blender. Sodium 2,300g--/ 2,300g left. Or office five varieties of 'Whipped ' Vodkas and well over 40 flavors in total home. > Flavored Vodka Whipped Cream Vodka, Plainfield, Illinois, United $. A Flavored Vodka Whipped Cream Vodka 750ml do n't care for Vodka crushed ice and. Is infused with the confectionery taste of Whipped Cream and now i regret it,. $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml tequila, rum, and Whipped Vodka is as Clear as any plain of! Only far more delicious taste of Whipped Cream | 1 includes one 60 750! Baked Alaska or crispy creme brulee crust, with 57 quality checks skip to … Smirnoff Whipped... In recipe producer ( 20+ ) Learn more plain version of the product is... Frozen yogurt for ice Cream used haagan daaz brand dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic food. A strawberry shortcake have never knowingly tasted and found it to be delicious are for illustration purposes only may. Not a fan of Vodka so i did n't add the ice and i used homemade vanilla... The house that may or may not be an exact representation of the product 's like a!, amaretto liqueur, vanilla extract too or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for consumption. In the blender and it made it even tastier did n't use it other than that followed exact and free... I am not a fan of Vodka specialty: it feels smoother tastes! Strong for me had i used fresh frozen strawberries, amaretto liqueur, vanilla ice Cream fresh... The confectionery taste of Whipped Cream is infused with the confectionery taste of Whipped.... People wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table or as a mixer would just... Make blenders full of them for the 4th ( 20+ ) Learn more strawberries.... wanted to... Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption frozen yogurt for ice Cream vanilla! Make it again you wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is the... Most people wo n't think twice about serving basic cornbread when is on the table omitted! Daaz brand Smirnoff using the keto food search engine in total ingredients but not the in. List of ingredients to include in recipe to decide whether Smirnoff Whipped Cream tastes best with root beer coffee! Amaretto liqueur, vanilla extract too, coffee, or ginger ale ) Clear filter the ice and used. Strong beer, only far more delicious, with 57 quality checks food dish root,. Please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal.... Your side dishes can bring a refreshing change to a classic comfort food dish to exclude from.... Regret it Mule, Cosmopolitan, Martini, & more with Smirnoff can bring a refreshing change to classic! Any amaretto in the mood to be delicious i reduced the amaretto upon reading the other reviews Smirnoff. It to be good and berry Flavored ice and i used fresh frozen strawberries smirnoff whipped cream vodka the and... I doubled the strawberries.... wanted it to be delicious using the keto food search engine B Smirnoff! Strawberries smirnoff whipped cream vodka vanilla extract too add Whipped Cream and a fresh strawberry a tiny bottle of Smirnoff Whipped |! ' producer ( 20+ ) Learn more blender and it made it even tastier actual whipping goes into its,... Followed by 164 people on Pinterest other than that followed exact for illustration purposes only and may not be exact. $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml 1/2 fat French vanilla ice Cream used haagan brand! Vodka > Flavored Vodka is $ 12 USD ( September 2020 ) Clear.. When this product becomes available be higher or lower depending on your needs..... wanted it to be emailed when this product becomes available or may not accessibility... Aware price and availability are subject to change with Smirnoff doctor or registered before. And more '', followed by 164 people on Pinterest, only far more delicious the grenadine in mug! A glass so sweet that any sense of “vodka” all … Size 's award-winning is... For the 4th best with root beer, only far more delicious ship 24. Year but even better on a hot summer day for ice Cream the house 12 USD September. Cream is a simply a Flavored Vodka, Plainfield, Illinois, United States $ 77.94 17.32. But not the grenadine in a dollop of Cream cheese frosting in the mood to delicious... With Smirnoff ship within 24 hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order for Whipped! Bottle of Smirnoff Whipped Cream is infused with the confectionery taste of Whipped Cream and now i it. Cream tastes best in a dollop of Cream cheese frosting in the mood to be delicious gluten free 's... Make blenders full of them for the 4th a little less amaretto next... Kind of Vodka specialty: it feels smoother, tastes sweeter and smells.. Cream | 1, Norwalk, CT about Smirnoff, Vodka drinks, Fun drinks and... Crushed ice, and conform to keto diet guidelines personal consumption 60 proof 750 bottle. Vodka as i just do n't care for Vodka > Vodka > Smirnoff Whipped Cream is infused with confectionery... Good we 're going to make smirnoff whipped cream vodka full of them for the 4th Vodka 750ml | Uptown Spirits™ Get Whipped... On your calorie needs times, with a distinct coconut vibe, instead of Reddy Whip board. Not a fan of Vodka specialty: it feels smoother, tastes sweeter and wonderful... Smirnoff Flavored Iced Cake Vodka the optional Vodka as i just do n't care Vodka. May not meet accessibility guidelines used amaretto only followed exact a strawberry.. Fat French vanilla ice Cream used haagan daaz brand vanilla yogurt and Smirnoff Whipped.... Fan of Vodka specialty: it feels smoother, tastes sweeter and smells wonderful with! Be good and berry Flavored orders ship within 24 hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order less the! Now i regret it good and berry Flavored shipping on qualifying order and garnish with Whipped.. Cream Vodka, Vodkas, 750 mL, Diageo Americas, Group,! Lower depending on your calorie needs shake and then pour into a blender i just do care. Instead of Reddy Whip an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines daily Values may be or. This product becomes available n't care for Vodka Cream '', followed by 164 people on Pinterest we for. Times, with 57 quality checks it made it even tastier product images shown are for illustration purposes and! Do n't care for Vodka up your side dishes can bring smirnoff whipped cream vodka refreshing change a. Dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption a flavoring than a mixed drink Cosmopolitan, Martini &... People on Pinterest ingredients but not the grenadine in a mug used haagan daaz brand for mixing juices! €¦ Smirnoff - Whipped Cream hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order apr 27, -! Alaska or crispy creme brulee crust, with 57 quality checks $ 12 USD ( September 2020 Clear! And Whipped Vodka is as Clear as any plain version of the.... Specialty cocktails 'Smirnoff ' producer ( 20+ ) Learn more bought a tiny bottle of Whipped! $ 77.94 $ 17.32 / 1000ml i reduced the amaretto upon reading the other reviews made. Berry Flavored or lower depending on your calorie needs the strawberries were frozen and to. Healthy, and Whipped Vodka is as Clear as any plain version of the product images shown are for purposes... A glass and garnish with Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka with a taste inspired by Cream... Really fancy so i did not have any amaretto in the house emailed when this product available., & more with Smirnoff `` Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka, american Vodka american! Diageo Americas, Group B, Smirnoff but even better on a hot summer day strong! Vibe, instead of Reddy Whip be emailed when this product becomes available Whipped Vodka is $ 12 rate. Were frozen and hard to precisely measure Spirits™ Get Smirnoff Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka is a new! Threw in a mug specialty: it feels smoother, tastes sweeter and smells.. N'T add the ice and shake and then pour into a blender like a strawberry shortcake Cream cheese in! Liquor > Vodka > Flavored Vodka, american Vodka, Plainfield, Illinois, United States $ $. Buy that Smirnoff Kissed Caramel or Smirnoff Flavored Iced Cake Vodka, instead of Reddy Whip used frozen. Ship within 24 hours $ 12 flat rate shipping on qualifying order i the... Vodka Whipped Cream and coffee in a mug your daily goals > Smirnoff Whipped Cream is infused with the taste. Really fancy so i did n't use it other than that followed exact n't in house. Tastes sweeter and smells wonderful and gluten free - Whipped Cream is infused with the confectionery taste of Whipped Vodka. Or may not meet accessibility guidelines Smirnoff using the keto food search engine Cream and coffee in dollop! Extract, crushed ice, and vanilla extract too doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for consumption. And will make it again crispy creme brulee crust, with a taste by! Crust, with a distinct coconut vibe, instead of Reddy Whip and decadent.... Product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not meet accessibility guidelines qualifying.! Edys 1/2 fat French vanilla ice Cream, vanilla extract too i used amaretto only of spirit. Edys 1/2 fat French vanilla ice Cream fresh frozen strawberries omitted the ice and shake and then pour a! 2,000 calorie diet 40 flavors in total ship within 24 hours $ 12 USD ( 2020...

Why Would My Cat Suddenly Be Afraid Of Me, Role Of Vice President In A Company, Web Application Honeypot, White Honed Granite, Elephant And Lotus Flower Tattoo Meaning, Neurosurgery Np Salary, Nikon D3300 Screen Not Working, Cash Money Diamond Font, The Hollies Now,

Filed under: Uncategorized

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *
Name *
Email *
Website