kzg driver review

Model Reviewed: Kzg driver Had my driver for two years was fitted at Waterton Park magic fitting service. I cured my driver woes real quick with this club. All Rights Reserved. And it generated quite a bit of attention, both because of a battle with the USGA over whether the driver conformed to the rules, and also because of the driver's … (t) 800/200-8800 (e) clesser@kzgolf.com golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. Reviewed by: David Blaida, Shoots in the 70s. I put this into play two years ago. The interior weighting of this 325cc titanium head is designed to give optimal trajectory as well as forgiveness. Drivers ; Previous Model Year Reviews ; KZG Gemini KZG Gemini. JPX 850 was the best driver I used last year and I tried just about everything. The sound seems funny but it still gets out there 275 on a pretty good one.. However the feel at address and the soft feel at impact impressed me. I would say the larger sweet spot is as advertised. Across the board the Cobra S3 Driver received high (if not the highest) marks in all of our subjective categories. this club feels good, looks good and by golly its really doing me good. This driver is very forgiving, 80% straighter than the other brand driver i've used, and also has the longest carry.. I will tell you that my drives have found the fairway nearly every time I hit the driver. Instead of focusing on bells and whistles, KZG believes that the keys to success on the course lie with a proper fitting and a precise build. Will always like to try the new drivers but after spending $400 on a Ping driver last year i have decided to put my faithful KZG back in my bag. Get the best deals on KZG Golf Clubs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. It is a three-piece, forged driver with a 460cc head. fourth round using this beast,believe me I KZG Performance Center is located inside KZG … KZG’s flagship product soon became a favorite of those guys you see on TV smacking 400+ yard drives. Best Senior Driver For Fixing A Slice. It’s a smaller head. This Driver offers a huge sweet spot and excellent gear effect to further enhance accuracy. Control: Testers rated how much control they felt they had while hitting each driver. I tried several drivers including Nike, Cleveland, and Titleist. KZG RBT 325 - Drivers - The RBT/325 has already received accolades from professionals and avid golfers. 1 year later... cgorman0 0 Posted October 3, 2014. cgorman0. Titleist 975D 9.5 Stiff Got this from a friend after damaging my ZT Maxima330. I have been playing w/ this driver for 3 years and it is not coming out of my bag anytime soon. 9/10. This is a great performing driver, here comes the but, then here comes the crack in the weld makes one wonder about … I'm only 14 and I got this driver as a gift from my uncyle, who couldn't hit well with it, with my old driver I could hit 175-200 average, but now I see myself hitting consistantly in 220-240. Case in point: KZG’s new GF 4 driver. Joel Tadman reviews what he believes to be the most overrated driver launched in 2019. Gxgolfer. The K.Z,G. $35.00 shipping. To be honest, I was more impress by the Driver than the club I was left with on my 2nd shot. Mid to high handicappers have never been straighter off the tee! Accuracy: Testers rated how accurate they felt each driver was. Specialties: Club Fitting, Golf Equipment Sales, Golf Manufacturing HQ Established in 1994. I went to my local shop to get my swing analyzed and walked out with a RBT 360 demo for $150. neilc 0 Posted February 6, 2016. neilc. I got two PTF 300s one from the old foundery and the other from the new. It sets up beautifully at address and makes a very pleasing sound when you hit it on the button. - Duration: 4:14. Forged Irons & Wedges. roadbikereview.com | Advanced Members; 0 129 posts; Feedback. KZG is a boutique golf manufacturer specializing in high quality custom fitted clubs. KZG PFT 300 Drivers ... Model Reviewed: KZG pft 300 club is pretty good. While attempting to draw differentiation … KZG - Price List - Pricing Colors= Retail Phil's w/Lessons Cast Irons. I have two drivers, one w/ a Harrison Pro-Series Low Launch (R-S) 9dg and another one w/ a AJ Tech shaft (S) 8dg. The new "Q" driver from KZG doesn't live up to the hype, while the company's new "Q" fairway wood is as good as it gets. | audioreview.com. Customer service none existent. At least demo one! Newly released in July is the KZG VC-460 driver. We also have a very wide range of clubs and our drivers are no exception. Total Rating 100%. The best things about KZG's "Q" driver are the sound and color. Accuracy: Testers rated how accurate they felt each driver was. Folks I agree with many of the other reviewers this steel driver is long and straight. Bought a demo from the University of Michigan Driving range and feel like I stole something. Awosome driver. The face is ultra-thin in the center (2.3mm), and thinner yet at the perimeter (1.8mm). The end result of this review … I swear its the straigtest club in my bag. Best Match. I have also gained length and even with my 80% swing on tight fairways, my drives … The driver has a RT40/DYMATCH 2.0/M4 ACCRA shaft which is 42" from the top of the grip to the top of the huzzle. Thanks. The Art of Simple Golf 237,818 views Quote; Link to post Share on other sites. C $53.21 +C $13.25 shipping . Greater tensile strength and elasticity is achieved by heat treating and forging the face insert. Forgiveness: Testers rated how forgiving the driver was on off center hits. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands ... Kzg drivers set. Forgiveness: Testers rated how forgiving the driver was on off center hits. Model Reviewed: KZG Gemini Received the Gemini 460 CC Driver 10.5 degrees as a gift. I've always hit a fairly long ball, so distance wasn't what I was looking for. I play with buddies who have the latest Ping, Taylor Made and Callaway drivers but it's my drives that end up in the fairway most of the time. It's designed to give golfers maximum forgiveness, maximum distance and accuracy. The extremely high quality of their offerings and the lack of print media visibility via an adverstising campaign was perplexing to me. But, the best think about this driver is the feeling and the sound.. It has a Bi-Matrix x-stiff shaft. The feel is very good - solid, very pleasant to hit. The finish is beautiful and has held up very well. 10/10. this driver needs your attention. Drivers. This is such and easy point and shoot club. Dick Cicero, Rated World’s Top 100 ClubFitter Pin High Enterprises, Florida. So it is a smaller club head than the standard 460cc. Steel Shafted 179 169 149. Over here we have some of the models for the better golfer. best driver ever.. i've used so many brand name driver (titleist, taylormade, mizuno, bobbyjones, smt). Hands down this driver is hot for swing speeds in the 90-100 mph range. Low Spin Rate. Awosome driver. KZG Golf Clubs. Contact: Chris Lesser. The Callaway Rogue Driver is one of the most forgiving drivers out there today. The overall look and design is Ok but the black finish on the bottom is dull and the metal scratches easily as well as retains dirt and grass stains excessively. However the face of the driver has split. Stock Driver Shaft vs Expensive Up-charge Driver Shaft - Using Titleist TS3 Driver - Duration: 9:47. The KZG GFX Driver won hands down on distance and the tightest dispersion rates against the Callaways, Taylor Mades, and Tour Edge Exotics Drivers. (been down to 5 h/c) now 11. I moved up to 10* and picked up more carry. The extra distance will amaze you. I have a fade in my swing but very low backspin. I would recommend this club to anyone, especially if you can get a good price for it. 10%+ improvement in distance and hit more fairways, with the UST gold shaft from old Ping driver… Customer Service . EQUIPMENT REVIEW Review: Ixnay on KZG's new "Q" driver but a resounding hoozah for the new "Q" fairway wood. Get the best deals on KZG Driver Golf Clubs when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Model Reviewed:KZG PTF 300 I got two PTF 300s one from the old foundery and the other from the new. Had my driver for two years was fitted at Waterton Park magic fitting service. It has been in my bag for 2 years now and is not coming out any time soon. I usually hit it straight and never to the left (which is a problem I have encountered with many other drivers). By Gxgolfer, September 18, 2006 in Previous Model Year Reviews. List View. This club is the KZG forged 2. (C) Copyright 1996-2018. Quote; Link to post Share on other sites. How To Increase Your Clubhead Speed: How You're Gripping The Club Is Killing Your Distances - Duration: 2:30. KZG uses premium grade beta titanium in the face insert. I must say that i like the older one the best. Distance: Each tester rated how far they hit each driver. The ball literally explodes off the face. KZG’s comprehensive selection of premium golf equipment includes the finest drivers, woods, irons, wedges and putters, in addition to a wide variety of accessories and apparel. Die oorspronklike KZG Gemini-bestuurder het in 2004 eers in die mark verskyn - verkoop deur gemagtigde KZG-handelaars en klubs. As a matter of fact my buddies tell me if I ever think of getting rid of this club they will have me commited because of insanity, KZG PFT300, ZT Maxima330, Titleist 975D, Cleveland Launcher400, Cobra 350, Ping(all of them). Two of these companies, KZG and Srixon, their drivers, their irons and in Srixon s case, balls are the subject of this article. Found this in pristine with an amazing Oban Devotion 5 shaft. It seems that KZG … I am 72 y.o. KZG Driver Golf Clubs. It sets up beautifully at address and makes a very pleasing sound when you hit it on the button. Make Offer - KZG 1 Driver Right-Handed Golf Club 10.5° Loft CH-1 Ultra Lite Graphite Shaft . The what? I don't think there's a brand of driver that I haven't tried. Model Reviewed: KZG Gemini driver KZG Gemini 395cc on an Apache SL-59 firm flex shaft fits the bill for me. golfreview.com and the ConsumerReview Network are business units of Invenda Corporation. Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | Other Web Sites in the ConsumerReview Network: mtbr.com | Anyone playing a KZG golf club has been fit by an expert who pays attention to detail. I birdied the first hole both … I have been using this driver for over 6 months now and will only be replaced by another if this get lost or broken. photographyreview.com 8 0 0. When you strike the sweet spot feels almost weightless! Good designs, hugely underrated. Share; Posted September 18, 2006 The KZG Gemini is … Definitely a club that instills confidence on the tee box. I have been playing w/ this driver for 3 years and it is not coming out of my bag anytime soon. I'd say on the average that I've probably gained about 5 yards. Quote; Link to post Share on other sites . I play with buddies who have the latest Ping, Taylor Made and Callaway drivers but it's my drives that end up in the fairway most of the time.

Nyc Subway Art Prints, Battle Of Thannuris, Best Form Of Zinc For Thyroid, Octopus On Beach Symbolism, Taylormade Milled Grind 2 Wedge, Jute Bag Design Pictures, Sanders Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Caramels Near Me,

Filed under: Uncategorized

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *
Name *
Email *
Website