jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe

https://www.delicioustable.com/macaroni-salad-recipe/. We spent many hours on research to finding canning sweet and spicy pickles recipe, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. 1 Corinthians 10:31 (KJV) ~ Whether therefore ye eat, or drink, or whatsoever ye do, do all to the glory of God. It is so funny when I developed this recipe I had no idea it would be so popular and loved. Slice pickles about 1/4 inch thick. About to make more. Pickling cucumbers are the best for this recipe or use regular garden cucumbers. Easy Jalapeño Dill Pickles (with no canning required) are crunchy, with a spicy zing of jalapeno, the tang of vinegar, and a fresh dill taste! In a small pot boil water vinegar, onion, garlic, jalapeno, kosher salt, peppercorns and mustard seeds for 5 minutes. One thing people do is remove the ends of the cucumbers and use pickling salt, with other strategies to keep the pickles crisp. Hello Elizabeth, this recipe is just for quick refrigerator pickles (not for canning). Oh YAY! You can even cut the chips using a crinkle cutter so they look like commercial pickles. Pickled Green Beans made in Mason jars (NO canning) and keep for up to 1 month. Each quart holds 32 ounces. I own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform. ... SWEET GARLIC DILL PICKLES. Last Updated November 21st, 2020 at 09:37 pm by Lisa. Happy Cooking! Don't rinse off the salt and let cucumbers rest while making pickling liquid. Make Pickled Red Onions with NO CANNING. All Rights Reserved ½ cup Freshly squeezed Lemon 1 1. Recipe Goldmine LLC ©1999 - document.write((new Date).getFullYear()) | Simply cut off ½ inch of the bottom stem, and submerge in a bowl of ice water for 30 minutes.You will be amazed as it springs back to freshness!Discard any black or spoiled bits of dill, and use the freshest pieces in your recipe. They are pickled in a vinegar, water, and salt (sometimes sugar, too), mixed with spices, stored in the refrigerator, and used within a month. I think that many people think that low carb eating is all cheese and bacon. Chop the jalapenos into 1/4 inch rounds, discarding the stems. Tip: Try jalapeno pickled for more results. So for this recipe, use 2 tablespoons dill seeds. Equally divide garlic cloves, dill seed, black peppercorns and red chili flakes … They are a very prolific plant in the south. Use as a snack, in salads, or as a Bloody Mary garnish! If you have time, let the cut cucumbers rest with salt on them for up to 3 hours so they are crisp and the flavor is better. The flavors sound so good!!! You can eat your refrigerator pickles in about 1 day. For some reason this year my jalapenos didn't do well, got a few cucumbers so far...hoping for more as Summer weather continues here in Southern California till well into October. Ladle lukewarm brine … Bring the water to a full rolling boil. We grow 40 feet of picking cucumbers each season and I cannot wait to make your delicious pickles. Lisa XO, https://afarmgirlskitchen.com/grandmas-bread-and-butter-pickles/#wprm-recipe-container-6744, https://www.delicioustable.com/macaroni-salad-recipe/, Make-Ahead Mashed Potatoes: Reheated 5 Ways, Christmas Salad with Cranberry Vinaigrette, Candy Cane Martini + Homemade Peppermint Vodka, Santa's Chocolate Chip Peppermint Cookies. On the far right, you can see the pickling cucumber vine creeping up the trellis in early spring. Zucchini Pickles are ready to eat in 30 minutes! Bring pickling liquid to a boil, stirring occasionally, then reduce to a simmer for 5 minutes. Dill Pickles 1 Gallon 12-16 Count; Dill Pickles 16oz; Dill Pickles 32oz 4 Pack; Dill Relish 1 Gallon; Dill Relish 12 oz 4 pack; Dill Relish 22oz 4 Pack; Garlic Baby Dills 24oz 4 Pack; Hamburger Slices 1 Gallon; Hamburger Slices 16 oz 4 pack; Hamburger Slices 32 oz 4 pack; Hot Dills 1 Gallon; Hot Dills 32 Oz 4 Pack; I’m Kind of a Big Dill T-Shirt OR, in a pot of boiling water, sterilize for 10 minutes. These are QUICK NO CANNING refrigerator pickles made at home! I do have plans to take a preserving/canning workshop course but until I do would say there are lots of recipes online for canning. Slice jalapeno into ¼" slices and set aside. Not salting the cut cucumbers to pull the excess water, and letting them rest for at least an hour. Apr 14, 2020 - Easy Jalapeño DILL PICKLES are crunchy with a zing of jalapeno and fresh dill taste. They are a very prolific plant in the south. 1 gallon whole dill pickles; 3 pounds granulated sugar; 1 (12 ounce) jar jalapeno peppers; Instructions. Hey, I know you see the jars and are thinking...oh that must be hard...but you can make your own dill pickles at home. Lay cucumbers on a clean cutting board, slice cucumbers into spears, halves, or ½" round chips. This recipe for jalapeño and dill refrigerator pickles creates a crisp, garlicky and spicy pickle that is perfect for summer snacking! and they are ready to eat in just a couple of days. Place cut cucumbers in a colander, sprinkle 1 tablespoon sea salt all over the cut cucumbers and toss gently. Drain thoroughly, pressing on the vegetable to remove excess liquid. Easy Jalapeño DILL PICKLES are crunchy with a zing of jalapeno and fresh dill taste. Aug 14, 2019 - The month of June… hot, humid, fireflies, grilling out, and cucumbers. Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate, Delicious Table earns advertising fees from qualified purchases linking to. These are great! Home > Recipes > dill jalapeno pickled. ), I want to use this recipe but I want to put them in a water bath canned to seal them instead of refrigerator pickles Thank you so much for your quick reply and the tip on the commercial brine, I’ve often wondered about that. In each jar, place 2 peeled garlic cloves, 2 fresh dill pieces (or dry dill seeds), and 5-8 jalapeno slices. Can I get you something delicious to eat? These are an easy beginner pickle that takes 10 minutes to prepare and ready to eat in 30 minutes but taste even better after a couple of days. Thanks again!!! Thanks so much Ashley! This year was my first year growing jalapeños so I've been looking forward to trying some recipes. Your email address will not be published. Refrigerator pickles are delicious pickles that you can make without CANNING! QUICK FRESH PACK DILL PICKLES. Please see our disclosure policy. now and then to help the sugar dissolve. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Thanks! Drain pickle juice off using a large colander. Leave I love the idea of jalapenos. Make some quick refrigerator dill pickles, I promise you will enjoy the process as it is quite relaxing. Need ingredients or equipment to make this recipe? Drain pickle juice off using a large colander. And here is a pickling cucumber just before I picked it. Small Batch Recipe: (64 oz) 1 - 46 ounce jar dill pickles, sliced semi-thick 2 1/2 - cups granulated sugar 1 - small jar of jalapeno slices all the jalapeno juice the pickle jar will hold Drain all the pickle juice out of the pickle jar. I am not that skilled at canning YET, but want to be!! LOTS and LOTS of cucumbers. My family loves them!!" Home > Recipes > jalapeno sweet pickles. peppers, repeat). Let's find that recipe you are looking for! the jar on the counter for a little while, flipping it over every Place all the veggies in a large bowl and toss until they are mixed together well. A dd the chunks of pickles back to the pickle jar. (For your shopping convenience, this post contains affiliate links.) Bring brine to a boil and pour over jalapenos, making up more brine if needed to cover. 1. Put lids and rings on jars and keep the pickles in the refrigerator. I Only got a few last Summer, and we, of course, made even more refrigerator dill pickles. Place jalapeno slices in a heatproof container. dill pickle recipe, dill pickles, refrigerator pickles. Easy Hamburger Dill Chips let cool ; Place cucumbers in a jar or glass dish, fresh dill sprigs. You can certainly reboil the liquid, but in my opinion, you don't need to. Pour … Bring the sugar and vinegar to boil in a small saucepan. As long as the brine has been kept cold, it should be fine for one more batch. Make spears, chips, and halves, and wait just one day to let the flavors develop. If so, any tips? Wash cucumbers and jalapenos in water with a splash of vinegar. Your email address will not be published. Elena, "These are great! LOTS and LOTS of cucumbers. Nov 17, 2018 - The month of June… hot, humid, fireflies, grilling out, and cucumbers. Iris, "These pickles are very good! The pickles, sugar and peppers will make their own juice. Quick dill pickles last one month in the fridge, not a problem in my home. It’s an awesome recipe, leaving the perfect amount of crunch in each pickle. Often I use commercial pickle juice that way! Just a note if someone has a hard time finding Mrs wages extra crispy as I did, in the bag it is called Mrs wages pickle lime for extra crispy. Next time, I will add more Jalapeno for a bit more heat!" Also, you can use pickle juice in my Mac Salad recipe which makes it over the top good. As long as it was kept cold! Easy to make, just the right amount of salt. These are QUICK NO CANNING refrigerator pickles made at home! This post may contain affiliate links. In a large pot, bring vinegar and 6 cups of water to a boil. Variations to the Homemade Dill Pickles with Jalapenos recipe: There are two ingredients that require adjustments to personal taste in this homemade dill pickles with jalapenos recipe. If you have time, let the cut cucumbers rest with salt on them for up to 3 hours so they are crisp and the flavor is better. You can use only … Divide the cucumbers between the jars, they should fit in tight. Don't rinse off the salt and let cucumbers rest while making pickling liquid. You can easily grow pickling cucumbers or buy them in stores. Tip: Try sweet pickles for more results. ). Failure to cut off the blossom end of the cucumber is important, as it has enzymes that make the cucumbers go soft. … Links in this post are Amazon Affiliate Links to products I use and love. Thanks for the recipe. They are delicious. It's a fun recipe, and skips all that canning! Thanks for sharing!! (Even better if you leave them overnight salted in the fridge, but that is totally optional. https://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/533504370/sweet-and-spicy-dill-pickles find out more, As an Amazon Associate and Affiliate Marketer, I earn from qualifying purchases. They are a quick easy pickle using vegetables without canning and processing. OMG Great crunchy pickles. Melissa. So excited you loved them Iris, well that is a great question. Do I need to reboil the brine again? "OMG Great crunchy pickles. Get my newsletter and follow along on Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram for more Delicious Table recipes! They will keep in the refrigerator for 1 month and will start to lose their crunch after 30 days. Each quart holds 32 ounces. See more ideas about Pickles, Pickling recipes, Canning recipes. I’m excited to check out the link for the other recipe you sent also. Looks great! Yippie!!! While they don't last as long as classic, canned pickles, they are still just as crispy and delicious. Refrigerator Sweet Pickles, an easy sweet dill pickle recipe full of flavor and ready the next day. Occasionally, you need to refresh wilted dill. Divide the cucumbers between the jars, they should fit in tight. And processed them for canning. I am glad I stayed with the 3 cups vinegar to 1 cup water the taste is awesome. Much appreciated!!! Thanks for sharing! Pour juice off the gallon of dill pickles into a large saucepan, ... hot add 2 jalapeno peppers to the liquid, while ... 10 days before using. Required fields are marked *. Refrigerator pickles are also known as Quick Pickles. Plus, you can pretty much eat them for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner if you really want to. Slice pickles about 1. Delicious Table features everyday fresh seasonal ingredient recipes along with holiday and party food ideas. Also, avoid using thin-skinned English cucumbers, they don't hold up well to pickling, and can make softer pickles. If homemade was a flavor, it’s what you taste in these uniquely familiar, yet one-of-a-kind pickles. In each jar, place 2 peeled garlic cloves, 2 fresh dill pieces (or dry dill seeds), and 5-8 jalapeno slices. If you are interested in canning, I would look for the Ball canning cookbook as a resource, it is considered to be a very good recipe source. Here is that recipe if you would like to make it? This helps draw out the water in the cucumbers to keep them crunchy. 2. OR, in a pot of boiling water, sterilize for 10 minutes. (Even better if you leave them overnight salted in the fridge, but that is totally optional for 10-12 hours.). This is her family recipe that she granted me permission to post on the blog. A dynamic combination of Colorado wildflower honey, jalapeño, and onion create a pleasant balance of sweet and savory. The stem end is indented and smooth, the blossom end is rough, simply trim it off. Comment document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a92e2f5b0e0edbd9e5fb4f85fd000e0e" );document.getElementById("if06c8af11").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); Welcome! Published: July 14, 2020 | Last Updated: November 21, 2020 | Lisa 18 Comments This post may contain affiliate links. About to make more." Combine the sugar and vinegar in a large pot; tie the pickling spices in cheesecloth and add to the liquid. Allow mixture to cool, then cover and refrigerate 1-2 weeks, stirring daily, until as pickled as you like. You can use only 1/2 of jar of jalapeno peppers Before putting the cucumbers slices into the jars do l rinse off the salt after letting them sit overnight? These are quick refrigerator pickles, NO CANNING required and will keep refrigerated for 30 days. Thanks again for the great Oh my goodness yum!! You can, but I would advise following the Ball Canning Book for a reference. Thanks so much for sharing! Wow I can't wait to try this! Let jars rest on the counter uncovered for an hour. Several folks have sent me tried and true family heirloom recipes and mine just never measure up so I have kinda sworn off making pickles from scratch but my favorite, above every pickle I’ve ever tried, is to make sweet pickles from storebought dill pickles. Monica, "Made these with dill seeds because that's what I had on hand. Hoping for cucumbers next year so I can try this refrigerated pickle recipe straight from my garden. Can I save and any unused brine and use for a later batch? Clean and sterilize your glass jars in the dishwasher. Michele, don't rinse off the salt and let cucumbers rest while making pickling liquid. Put pickles back in jar in layers (pickles, sugar, peppers, repeat). Clean and sterilize your glass jars in the dishwasher (or a pot of boiling water to sterilize for 10 minutes), and lids and rings in a pan of simmering water on the stove. When it reaches a boil, set the timer for 10 minutes for half-pint jars or 15 minutes for pint jars. Happy Cooking! If you click a product affiliate link on Delicious Table and make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no additional cost to you, ever! Add 2 tablespoons salt, mustard seeds, coriander seeds, and whole peppercorns. Then sterlize the lids and rings in a pan of simmering water on the stove. Well, this is a refrigerator quick pickle recipe. Remove pickles and cut into large chunks. for less kick, if desired. If you have time, let the cut cucumbers rest with salt on them for up to 3 hours so they are crisp and the flavor is better. Usually, fat bombs are made with dairy or coconut milk and can be made savory or sweet. 8 oz sweet gherkins; 4 oz dill pickles; Instructions. It helps everyone trust that the pickle recipe is a good one! Thanks, Miranda, I used one of those inexpensive crinkle cutters...we appreciate your comment so much! https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/refrigerator-jalapeno-dill-pickles You can even cut the chips using a, Wait 24 hours before eating the pickles for the. own every cooking product I recommend and love how they perform. (Even better if you leave them overnight salted in the fridge, but that is totally optional. Do not use waxed cucumbers sold in supermarkets as they are used for slicing into salads, and the vinegar and salt will not penetrate them properly. Place them in refrigerator ONE PENNY PICKLE. To appease all palettes, I made two different cream cheese fat bomb recipes: dill … Ladle lukewarm brine into jars and cover the cucumbers completely, fill within ½" of jar rim. Bubble for 3 mins, making sure the sugar has dissolved, then leave to cool until warm but not hot. Then sterilize the lids and rings in a pan of simmering water on the stove. More popular recipes ... APPETIZERS (84) NEWSLETTER: Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter. https://myheartministry.blogspot.com/2013/08/garlic-jalapeno-dill-pickles.html Results 1 - 10 of 23 for jalapeno sweet pickles. Question- you mentioned that The brine can be reused if refrigerated. You can use dry dill seed instead of fresh dill, 1 teaspoon dried dill seed equals a tablespoon of fresh dill.So for this recipe, use 2 tablespoons dill seeds. Lisa XO. For those of you who wish to the best canning sweet and spicy pickles recipe, you should not miss this article. I reuse commercial pickling liquid a lot, I toss in clean slice veggies from my garden and it works. My family loves them!! Hi Trish! For someone who eats low carb, I am told that I eat a lot of vegetables. Good luck, you can also look at A Farmgirls Kitchen at this recipe for Bread and Butter pickles, which is a good reference https://afarmgirlskitchen.com/grandmas-bread-and-butter-pickles/#wprm-recipe-container-6744. Keep the pickles, sugar jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe peppers, repeat ) at NO cost... The liquid, but I would advise following the Ball canning Book a... Features everyday fresh seasonal ingredient recipes along with holiday and party food.. The recipe says to let it cook before pouring over the top good purchases linking to can I save any... Make without canning and processing salted in the fridge, but that is totally optional for 10-12.! From qualifying purchases post on the counter for a bit more heat ''! Reused if refrigerated 10-12 hours. ) pan and bring to a simmer for 5 minutes quick dill pickles 3... Cover and refrigerate 1-2 weeks, stirring occasionally, then reduce to a high simmer, and,. As the brine can be made savory or sweet best for this recipe for Jalapeño and dill refrigerator pickles at... And rings in a pot of boiling water, sterilize for 10 for. May contain affiliate links. ) place them in refrigerator and they are a quick easy using. Chips using a, wait 24 hours before eating the pickles crisp stirring daily until! In stores sauce pan and bring to a high simmer, and cucumbers in the fridge, but is... I only got a few last summer, and skips all that canning totally optional will make their own.. Chips, and cucumbers lovely comment, people want to be! in pickle. Out more, as it has enzymes that make the cucumbers to pull the jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe water and..., halves, and cucumbers in each pickle hold up well to pickling, and cucumbers of!, simply trim it off, Pinterest, and halves, or ½ '' jar., until as pickled as you like them sit overnight recipe is for. Jalapeno and fresh dill taste a fun recipe, dill pickles last one month in the refrigerator for 1 and..., bring vinegar and 6 cups of water to a boil using a, 24. We eat a lot of pickles and I just can not seem to master making good pickles jalapeno a... Fridge, but want to discarding the stems if desired in early spring I... Over jalapenos, making sure the sugar and peppers will make their juice! Jalapeño dill pickles are ready to eat in 30 minutes hours. ) recipe that she me! Dill refrigerator pickles are crunchy with a zing of jalapeno and fresh dill taste water in fridge! Following the Ball canning Book for a little while, flipping it the! Dinner if you leave them overnight salted in the south you can see the cucumber! My garden and it works the tip on the counter for a batch., sugar and vinegar in a small saucepan that 's what I had hand... Bombs are made with dairy or coconut milk and can make without canning convenience, this post are Amazon links... All the veggies in a pan of simmering water on the stove in just a couple days! Pouring over the cucs anyway slices and set aside these uniquely familiar, yet one-of-a-kind.... Quick NO canning needed for these simple pickles that you can use pickle juice in my opinion, you eat. For breakfast, lunch, snack, and cucumbers Mary garnish up the trellis in early.... Will add more jalapeno for a later batch links. ) is quite relaxing eats low,! Use for a reference pickles made at home not wait to make your pickles! That you can even cut the chips using a crinkle cutter so they look like commercial pickles not salting cut! Pickled Green beans made in Mason jars ( NO canning required and will keep in the dishwasher your. We, of course, made even more refrigerator dill pickles '' on Pinterest tie the pickling spices cheesecloth. Has enzymes that make the cucumbers go soft features everyday fresh seasonal ingredient recipes with! Eat in 30 minutes and let cucumbers rest while making pickling liquid and it works cup water taste... Pickles for best flavor easy Jalapeño dill pickles ; Instructions beans made in Mason jars ( NO )... To appease all palettes, I am glad I stayed with the 3 vinegar! Make, just the right amount of crunch in each pickle certainly reboil the liquid cucumbers to keep crunchy! Slices and set aside from qualified purchases linking to lunch, snack, in a blender or food.... People want to be! garden and it works counter for a bit more heat! of vegetables vinegar. 1 day avoid using thin-skinned English cucumbers, they should fit in tight sterlize the and. Use as a snack, and cucumbers required and will start to lose their crunch after 30 days a... Amazon Associate, delicious Table earns advertising fees from qualified purchases linking to to the liquid Mason (. At NO additional cost to you in cheesecloth and add to the liquid, but would... In refrigerator and they are ready to eat in just a couple of days qualified purchases linking to when reaches... Refrigerator quick pickle recipe long as classic, canned pickles, I earn from purchases... Zucchini pickles are crunchy with a zing of jalapeno and fresh dill taste in refrigerator and they are ready eat. A good one for tacos and salads, hamburgers, pulled pork or grilled cheese.! Has been kept cold, it ’ s an awesome recipe, and.! Seeds, and skips all that canning for these simple pickles that you can but! Recipe NEWSLETTER it has enzymes that make the cucumbers completely, fill ½. Making pickling liquid vinegar and 6 cups of water to a boil, set the timer for minutes! Let the flavors develop until they are a quick easy pickle using vegetables without canning flavor it! Promise you will enjoy the process as it has enzymes that make the cucumbers completely fill... And spicy pickle that is totally optional you will enjoy the process as it is relaxing. For one more batch jar of jalapeno and fresh dill taste a for!, fresh dill taste canner and cover the cucumbers completely, fill within ½ '' round.! It helps everyone trust that the pickle recipe straight from my garden and it works, 2018 the! Know how the recipe works jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe let it cook before pouring over the cucs.... Making sure the sugar dissolve she granted me permission to post on the far right, you do n't as... And jalapenos in water with a splash of vinegar you like it 's a fun recipe, use tablespoons. Links to products I use and love how they perform you leave them salted! Condiment for tacos and salads, hamburgers, pulled pork or grilled cheese sandwiches jalapeno into ¼ slices!, and cucumbers my home had NO idea it would be so popular and loved, wait 24 hours eating... 'S find that recipe you are looking for vegetables without canning less kick, desired... Made in Mason jars ( NO canning required and will keep in the dishwasher 's what I had NO it... To master making good pickles looking for excess water, and halves, and skips all canning! It off put pickles back to the liquid, but that is totally optional holiday and food. Are Amazon affiliate links to products I use and love how they perform English cucumbers, they mixed. 2020 - Explore LaVonne VanWinkle 's board `` jalapeno dill pickles, NO canning refrigerator,. Liquid to a boil even cut the chips using a, wait 24 hours before eating pickles. Reuse commercial pickling jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe qualifying purchases not seem to master making good.. Say there are lots of recipes online for canning the sugar has dissolved, reduce. - Explore LaVonne VanWinkle 's board `` jalapeno dill pickles are crunchy with a zing jalapeno. This recipe is just for quick refrigerator dill pickles are ready to eat just. One more batch early spring eaten as a Bloody Mary garnish them in refrigerator and they ready. These are quick NO canning refrigerator pickles in about 1 day be eaten as a snack added., stirring daily, until as pickled as you like and love how they perform refrigerator dill pickles ; pounds... Use pickle juice in my home to post on the vegetable to remove excess.... Them rest for at least an hour jar of jalapeno and fresh dill taste are pickles! Just before I picked it, canning recipes 1/2 of jar of jalapeno and fresh dill sprigs counter for... Are made with dairy or coconut milk and can make softer pickles brine can be reused if refrigerated //myheartministry.blogspot.com/2013/08/garlic-jalapeno-dill-pickles.html vinegar! Skips all that canning then to help the sugar and peppers jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe make their own juice sea..., water and salt in sauce pan and bring to a boil and pour over jalapenos making... End of the cucumber is important, as it has enzymes that make jalapeno sweet dill pickles recipe cucumbers the! Am thrilled to have your Comments.... and for you to love the recipe says to let cook... Forward to trying some recipes end is indented and smooth, the blossom end is indented and,! Fit in tight before I picked it not hot sweet gherkins ; 4 oz dill pickles ; 3 pounds sugar! You will enjoy the process as it is quite relaxing brine … https: //myheartministry.blogspot.com/2013/08/garlic-jalapeno-dill-pickles.html combine vinegar, water salt., salt and let cucumbers rest while making pickling liquid water, sterilize for 10 minutes use 2 dill. Made savory or sweet this guide thin-skinned English cucumbers, they do n't last as long as classic canned... Can even cut the chips using a, wait 24 hours before the! Can, place jars in a jar or glass dish, fresh dill taste board jalapeno!

Soundcore Q10 Price, Master Flow Website, Molding Resin Kits, Section 224 6 Companies Act 2016, Blue Vervain Tea,

Filed under: Uncategorized

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *
Name *
Email *
Website