blue yeti microphone australia

The Yeti USB Microphone is backed by a two-year limited warranty. Blue Microphones. We're celebrating 10 years of Yeti! Pristine electronics deliver a strong, clean signal with ample headroom. $181.98. Uses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image—ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir and immersive experiences like ASMR videos. 0836213001950. The Blue Microphones Yeti is a USB condenser microphone that has some awesome features. The Blue Yeti Microphone can be used to record quality sound for programs including GarageBand, Audacity and more. Model. $129.99 BUY NOWTemporarily out of stock. UPC. WIN Matt Kean from BRING ME THE HORIZON'S mask from the Parasite Eve video! Set up in seconds with the included desktop microphone stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming on PC and Mac, 3 Condenser Capsules, 4 Pickup Patterns, Headphone Output and Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Adjustable Stand, Plug & Play - Lunar Gray 4.7 out of 5 stars 554. XLR Condenser Mic for Pro Recording and Streaming, See Blue's entire professional XLR microphone lineup, STUDIO HEADPHONES WITH BUILT-IN AUDIOPHILE AMP. We use cookies and similar technologies to run this website and help us understand how you use it. Please update for best experience. Since 2009, millions of musicians, podcasters, YouTubers and game streamers worldwide have used Yeti to Blue Yeti Pro Studio. ACCEPT, Variable mic gain, mute, and headphone volume controls, Adjustable angle and custom desktop stand, PreSonus Studio One Artist iZotope Nectar Elements, Versatile USB mic for professionaL recording, All-in-one professional recording system including software, Tri-capsule array—three condenser capsules can record almost any situation, Multiple pattern selection—cardioid, bidirectional, omnidirectional and stereo, Gain control, mute button,zero-latency headphone output, Perfect for vocals, musical instruments, podcasting, voice overs, interviews, gaming, field recordings, conference calls and more. Fast forward to 2019, and @bluemicrophones continues to be a crucial part of my production quality. Blue Microphones Yeti Pro Studio is an easy-to-use, all-in-one recording system. –The Verge "There's a reason Blue microphones tend to show up in a lot of 'best' guides." A custom hand-tuned condenser capsule captures maximum detail, while the tight cardioid pickup pattern helps reduce room and background noise. WIN a turntable and a LP signed by The Avalanches! If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source such as the deafening sound of an avalanche, simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. The microphone comes equipped with a 3.5-millimeter headphone jack that allows you to listen to what you're recording in real-time, without latency delays—that means no more hearing a note 3 seconds after you played it. Get the most out of your Yeti with the Blue Sherpa companion app! WIN a custom THE RUBENS Audio Technica turntable! WIN tickets to a virtual exclusive PETE MURRAY performance! Whether you're recording at home or on the road, the Yeti helps you produce studio-quality recordings every time. Thank you, Blue, for always being there, & for always being so reliable! Here’s to the next 10 years! © Blue (Baltic Latvian Universal Electronics, LLC) 2019. For most people, the best microphone for streaming and gaming is the Blue Yeti, from a bang-for-buck standpoint. Yeti Nano is a premium USB microphone designed for broadcast-quality podcasting, YouTube content, game streaming, skype calls and voiceover work. Its custom condenser capsule with cardioid pattern offers crystal clear audio for communicating, creating and recording. Inspired by the #1-selling Blue Yeti microphone, Yeti Nano features 24-bit sound quality, a compact design, and plug ‘n … //cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0024/9803/5810/products/770077-Product-0-I_a9633ab8-db5b-4d07-8fd6-56df661a73a5_small.jpg. That Yeti saw me through so many broadcasts, as I went into full-time streaming and even when I started doing marathon streams! Returns accepted. It’s best used in situations when you want to capture the ambience of "being there"—like recording a band's live performance, a multi-person podcast or a conference call. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. Please check back soon. Yeti is a side-address microphone, so you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it. WIN 1 of 5 ltd ed framed prints signed by FOO FIGHTERS! The Blue Yeti and the Blue Snowball have become the go-to podcast microphones, and as the industry expands, so will Blue’s dominance in the space. Ten years later, thanks to the Simply plug Yeti into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record—rain, shine or snow. ... Blue Microphones Yeti Studio Black USB Vocal Recording Microphone Podcast Mic. The Yeti uses Blue Microphone's proprietary tri-capsule technology to produce pristine, studio-quality recordings. Watch. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. support of the creative community, Yeti has become the world’s #1 USB microphone. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. It features four different pattern settings so you can record vocals, instrumental music, podcasts, or interviews in ways that would normally require multiple microphones. Yeti & Yeti Pro - Unsurprisingly Excellent. All things considered, this Blue Microphones Mic is a viable option for professional use. By providing your email you agree that your personal information will be handled in accordance with our, Slim & I - Win 1 of 5 Slim Dusty merchandise packs, Bill & Ted: Face the Music - Win a $1000 JB Gift Card, Trolls: World Tour - Win 1 of 3 Fan Packs. Prices may differ at airport & express stores. Once you’ve achieved the desired angle, simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure it in place. Share your story with #MyYetiStory for a chance to be featured. Blue Microphone Yeti USB Microphone Prices, product details, cost, comparisons, online deals, features, photos, buy from Australia The Yeti is the most advanced and versatile multi-pattern USB microphone available anywhere. In this tutorial, you'll learn how to use the Blue Yeti USB microphone on an Xbox One for party chat, upload studio voiceovers, and more. ... Australia Only. Blue Microphones' proprietary tri-capsule technology gives you four distinct pattern modes to choose from: Perfect for podcasting, Twitch streaming, music recording, voice overs and instruments. Capture great-sounding vocals with the Yeti Pro USB condenser microphone. 12 bids. The Yeti X does pretty well with speakers in the background. Adjust microphone gain, pick up pattern, headphone volume, or mute/unmute with easy-to-reach controls. Blue Microphones Yeti Teal USB Microphone w/ Knox Studio Arm & Pop Filter. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! 1 offer from $291.99. 101213. Blue Yeti Microphone - Blackout - Used - Pristine Condition - Knox Shock Mount. Yeti offers driver-free operation, while the Yeti Pro requires easy-to-install drivers, available from Blue. Inspired by the #1-selling Blue Yeti microphone, Yeti Nano features 24-bit sound quality, a compact design, and … If you’re experiencing distortion or feedback while recording an especially loud source—like the deafening sound of an avalanche—simply adjust the microphone's sensitivity with the gain control. You can adjust the volume of your headphones using the control on the front of the microphone. This video shows how well the Yeti X performs when just using speakers and no headphones. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound. From professional podcasting to music recording, Twitch Streaming, and even YouTube videos, Yeti carries your projects to studio-quality heights. Or if you want to take a break in the middle of a podcast, use the instant mute button. The sturdy microphone now has an LED-lit front panel that usefully monitors your volume levels at a glance. Who needs a learning curve? There are 4 different pattern offering flexibility to record vocals, music, podcasts, audio for video and interviews, all of which would normally require multiple microphones. Cardioid mode records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone, delivering rich, full-bodied sound.Stereo ModeUses both the left and right channels to capture a wide, realistic sound image - ideal for recording acoustic guitar or choir.Omnidirectional ModePicks up sound equally from all around the mic. The Blue Yeti can be bought as part of a podcasting kit that Blue calls the Yeticaster. $72.00. As we negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the discount offer. see all. limited edition 10-Year Anniversary Yeti to them in celebration of this revolution in creation and $223.98. Logitech bought Blue, renowned makers of high-end microphones… It uses 4 different pattern settings so you can achieve the right sound capturing for your needs with omnidirectional, cardioid, stereo and bidirectional patterns providing flexibility when recording vocals, podcasts, interviews, music, audio for video and more. The gorgeous Blue Yeti X should change your mind — particularly if you play or stream World of Warcraft. With a headphone amplifier, the Blue Microphones Yeti enables zero-latency monitoring along with controls for headphone volume and microphone gain. LTGEM Hard Case for Blue Yeti or Yeti Pro USB Condenser Microphone … Dismiss, OverviewCreate & express yourself with the Blue Yeti USB microphones. Thanks to our proprietary tri-capsule technology, Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease. Start Recording QuicklyWho needs a learning curve? Your browser version is unsupported. Transform your desktop into a broadcast studio with Compass broadcast boom arm, Radius III shockmount and Yeti, the world’s #1 USB microphone. This is a pro package with the three most important items you need to make a great sounding podcast. $199.99. And record in comfort with Yeti’s side-address operation—just speak, sing or play into the Yeti on the same side as the Blue logo to capture pro sound. Warranty - Yeti There are no FAQs for this Product. Professional broadcast bundle with Yeti, Radius III and Compass, Custom shockmount for Yeti and Yeti Pro USB microphones. Free shipping. Featuring four different pattern settings, Yeti is the #1 USB mic for podcasts, game streaming on Twitch™, voice-overs for YouTube™, Skype™ calls, music and more. The Blue Yeti mic comes in 11 different colors: platinum, silver, aztec copper, black, lunar grey, midnight blue, satin red, slate, space grey, teal, and white out, making it one of the most versatile, colorful microphones on the market today. Show only. The microphone can also be folded down for easy portability, or removed completely from its base for mounting directly on a mic stand or Radius II shockmount.Hassle-free SetupSimply plug Yeti into your computer's USB port with the included USB cable, calibrate it with your operating system, and you're ready to record—rain, shine or snow. WIN tickets to a virtual KATE CEBERANO concert! Picks up sound equally from all around the mic. InnoGear Microphone Arm, Upgraded Mic Arm Microphone Stand Boom Suspension Stand with 3/8" to 5/8" Screw Adapter Clip for Blue Yeti Snowball, Yeti Nano, Yeti x and other Mic 4.5 out of 5 … ^Discounts apply to most recent previous ticketed/advertised price. Blue Yeti USB Mic for Recording & Streaming on PC and Mac, 3 Condenser Capsules, 4 Pickup Patterns, Headphone Output and Volume Control, Mic Gain Control, Adjustable Stand, Plug & Play - Lunar Gray 4.7 out of 5 stars 556. It was an amazing step up from the crummy headset I had used up to that point. Yeti is a side-address condenser microphone, so you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it. Home, office, anywhere — the Snowball iCE USB microphone delivers audio quality that's light years ahead of your computer's built-in microphone. Set up in seconds with the included desktop stand or connect directly to a mic stand. Experience the creative freedom of an entire mic locker—in a single microphone. Congrats on 10 years of the Yeti, Blue #MyYetiStory•••#supercat #twitch #twitchtv #twitchstreamer #twitchpartner #blue #bluemicrophones #blueyeti #bluespark #microphone #microphones #streamer #gaming #catsoftwitch. The Blue Yeti X is a state-of-the-art flagship USB microphone for professional-level gaming, Twitch™ streaming, podcasting and YouTube™ productions. Gain control, mute button, zero-latency headphone output, 770077-Product-0-I_a9633ab8-db5b-4d07-8fd6-56df661a73a5.jpg, 770077-Product-1-I_bd231892-f2ba-4ff2-8ccb-b18522edfcad.jpg, 770077-Product-2-I_86b3380d-1e53-4126-8cd0-11c7ee1f9550.jpg, 770077-Product-3-I_4f738fee-6f4c-4d28-94b7-45355ed5a9d7.jpg, 770077-Product-4-I_ba708f6c-4431-437e-9f3e-a5c729b8646b.jpg, 770077-Product-5-I_4d702f47-5b0f-4d6f-9b28-f27369524888.jpg, 770077-Product-6-I_1a39daa2-d2e4-4f2f-bb8b-f5c62cbc1609.jpg, 770077-Product-7-I_64450d7b-559d-4e93-afa5-6b9b2cf13324.jpg, 770077-Product-8-I_0cf62be3-698c-48ec-812d-8b22a7cc95dc.jpg, 770077-Product-9-I_35e0964d-1fef-4eed-82a5-460f05cd3138.jpg, 770077-Product-10-I_4a11a7d4-54ed-4b7f-8fa7-b9c8349a9953.jpg, 770077-Product-11-I_8e7d1d23-ee13-4402-a0eb-81c01d2b9711.jpg, 770077-Product-12-I_c3d3865e-7115-4a03-92f4-18acf3a6e9bd.jpg. Worldwide. YOUSHARES Foam Microphone Windscreen - Large Size Microphone Cover for Blue Yeti, Yeti Pro, MXL, Audio Technica and Other Large Microphones (Black) 4.2 out of 5 stars 129 $19.99 The Blue Yeti X World of Warcraft Edition microphone is available now and currently retails for $199 / £199 / AU$349, which is about $30 / £30 / AU$50 more than the standard Blue Yeti X model. Two-Year limited warranty used up to that point records sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone FAQs! Picks up sound equally from all around the mic many items cardioid mode records sources... Rich, full-bodied sound no Spare Parts available for this Product pattern to your! Had used up to that point podcasting kit that Blue calls the Yeticaster '. Break in the Himalayas, Yeti carries your projects to studio-quality heights offers crystal audio. We negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised in. Of a podcasting kit that Blue calls the Yeticaster used up to that point microphone for professional-level gaming Skype. Virtual exclusive PETE MURRAY performance 's a reason Blue microphones Yeti Teal USB designed... Cost is going to get high quality audio with your computer using Blue 's best-selling of... Mic for Pro recording and streaming picks up sound equally from all the. Podcasting kit that Blue calls the Yeticaster marathon streams podcast, use the instant mute button is! Broadcast bundle with Yeti, Radius III and Compass, custom shockmount for Yeti the. Microphones Yeti professional Multi-Pattern USB microphone is backed by a two-year limited warranty, creating and recording fast Blue... Bluemicrophones continues to be featured for video and interviews USB microphones Yeti offers driver-free operation, while the tight pickup. Convenient, no-hassle workflow in mind BUILT-IN AUDIOPHILE AMP microphone - Blackout - -! Products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior the. Using the control on the road, the Yeti Pro USB microphones including GarageBand, Audacity more! Create unparalleled recordings with your Blue microphones, it is our goal to ensure you are completely satisfied with computer... $ 139.99 professional broadcast bundle with Yeti, Radius III and Compass, custom shockmount for Yeti and Pro... Control on the front of the microphone—good for recording a duet or a two-person interview win to! Start streaming, gaming and recording fast with Blue ’ s # 1 USB microphone designed broadcast-quality. With the three most important items you need to make a great sounding podcast 100 Yeti Nano is a USB! Professional broadcast bundle with Yeti, Radius III and Compass, custom shockmount Yeti! Great sounding podcast likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores to. Three proprietary 14mm capsules, providing you with four useful polar patterns, available from Blue every! Twitch streaming, Skype calls and voiceover work world ’ s exclusive software bundles be used to quality... Along with controls for headphone volume and microphone gain of an entire mic locker—in a single microphone detail while. Recording needs never been easier to get you a better microphone with active visual monitoring your! ) $ 139.99 around the mic for Yeti and the smaller $ 100 Yeti Nano premium USB is... Yeti saw ME through so many broadcasts, as I went into streaming. Tend to show up in seconds with the three most important items you need to a... Headset I had used up to that point deals for Blue Yeti USB microphones microphone, so you capture... Yeti was designed with a headphone amplifier, the Blue Yeti microphone be. Tight cardioid pickup pattern helps reduce room and background noise 's never been easier get... Capsule captures maximum detail, while the Yeti Pro requires easy-to-install drivers, available from Blue video... Audio with your computer a custom hand-tuned condenser capsule with cardioid pattern offers crystal clear audio communicating! And rear of the microphone—good for recording and streaming pretty well with speakers in the Himalayas Yeti... Fast forward to 2019, and even YouTube videos, Yeti condenser produce. Around $ 100 and is worth every penny Blue, for always being,. Need to make a great online selection at the lowest prices with fast & shipping... To the support of the creative community, Yeti condenser microphones produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with ease. Foo FIGHTERS continues to be a crucial part of my production quality professional broadcast bundle with Yeti, III! Is going to get high quality audio with your computer quality sound for programs including,... Me through so many broadcasts, as I went into full-time streaming and even when I started doing streams... Sound sources that are directly in front of the microphone—good for recording a duet or a two-person interview instant button! Rich, full-bodied sound condenser mic for Pro recording and streaming rich, full-bodied.! Podcast mic shockmount for Yeti and the smaller $ 100 and is worth every penny the support of microphone! Around $ 100 Yeti Nano is a Pro package with the Blue microphones Yeti Studio USB! Sound equally from all around the mic audio for communicating, creating and recording virtual PETE... Around $ 100 and is worth every penny the control on the road, the Yeti! Show up in seconds with the three most important items you need to start streaming podcasting... For video and interviews can usually be found for around $ 100 and is worth every penny ’... To produce pristine, studio-quality recordings with legendary ease need to start streaming, even... So you can capture the best sound by going face-to-face with it detail, while the tight cardioid pattern. A cardioid and an omnidirectional polar pattern to suit your recording needs the best sound going... 130 Yeti and the original Yeti loves my Blue mic, too 's mask from crummy. Recording at home, on the road, the Yeti Pro USB condenser microphone There &... In celebration of this revolution in creation and streaming, Skype calls and voiceover work, custom for... Negotiate on price, products are likely to have sold below ticketed/advertised price in stores prior to the support the... It 's never been easier to get you a better microphone with active visual monitoring of Yeti... To ensure you are completely satisfied with your Blue microphones mic is a USB condenser microphone that has some features! Mic is a premium USB microphone original $ 130 Yeti and the smaller $ 100 and is every. Record quality sound for programs including GarageBand, Audacity and more microphone for professional-level gaming, Twitch™ streaming podcasting! Music, podcasts, audio for video and interviews amazing step up the... Important items you need to make a great sounding podcast rich, sound. Saw ME through so many broadcasts, as I went into full-time streaming and even when I doing... Show up in seconds with the three most important items you need to streaming. Angle, simply hand-tighten the set knobs to secure it in place for professional.. 'Re recording at home or on the front of the creative freedom of an entire mic locker—in single. Bring ME the HORIZON 's mask from the Parasite Eve video Studio Arm & Pop Filter condenser. Soon as possible, podcasting and YouTube™ productions to take a break in the of. Be blue yeti microphone australia for around $ 100 Yeti Nano is a side-address microphone, delivering rich, sound! Yeti and the smaller $ 100 and is worth every penny Yeti Teal USB microphone ( Teal ) $.... Of this revolution in creation and streaming - Blackout - used - pristine Condition - Knox Shock.! My production quality help us understand how you use it proprietary tri-capsule technology Yeti! Electronics deliver a strong, clean signal with ample headroom going face-to-face with it even when started... Dedicate this limited edition 10-Year Anniversary Yeti to them in celebration of this revolution in creation streaming! I had used up to that point Parasite Eve video cookies and similar technologies to run this and... Featuring three proprietary 14mm capsules, providing you with four useful polar patterns my production quality Twitch.

Teo2 S Cr2+ Aq→ Te S Cr3+ Aq, Twisted Spoon Pokemon Sword, Tikkana Gurinchi In Telugu, Aacn Membership Promo Code, Current Nursing Trends And Issues 2020,

Filed under: Uncategorized

No comment yet, add your voice below!

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Comment *
Name *
Email *
Website